ERC Aide: Kim Murray (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Students and teachers visit the ERC during the school day when they have study halls or are working on a project for their classes.
The ERC has a wide variety of materials:
Magazines Graphic Novels
Hours of Operation:
Open: 9:15 a.m. - 3:45 p.m., Monday - Friday
(Except 3rd period during Mrs. Murray's lunch)
Book Check-out Policy
Check-out fiction and non-fiction books: students, teachers
Check-out reference materials: teachers, students can use in library only (unless permission is granted by staff)
Length of time for student check-out: 2 weeks
Number of books for students to check-out: 2 books at a time
Number of renewals on a book: Books may be renewed. (there is no limit on renewals, unless it's a book in high demand)
The type of identification to check-out a book: Student Identification Number/Agenda book
Guidelines for Usage
• Students must have a pass from their classroom teachers to come to the ERC during class or study hall.
• All students need to sign in at the circulation desk; show your pass from your teacher.
• The length of stay is determined by the teacher who has sent you to the ERC.
• Students need to sign out at the circulation desk when they leave the ERC to return to their classroom.
• Student are expected to behave in an appropriate manner while in the ERC, following the rules posted in the ERC.
• Beverages, gum, and food are not permitted in the ERC.